I want a date.
The most romantically cliche one possible.
I’d pick her up, knock on her door, nervously introduce myself to her parents and struggle to make conversation while I wait for her to get ready. She’d walk into the room, after what seems an eternity, taking my breath away; her dress, so elegant; her hair, so perfect; and her smile, weakening my knees. I’d stumble over my words, trying my best to describe how gorgeous she looks. I’d make a promise to her dad; back before midnight.
The next couple of hours pass like minutes.
First, a candlelit dinner at a fancy seaside restaurant. With a violinist, of course. Followed by a walk on the beach while the sun makes way for the stars. My hand, so closely interlaced with hers, making us feel larger than the world. Everyone else disappears. And when we stop to gaze at the stars, I’ll be gazing at her, with the breeze trying its best to unperfect her perfect hair.
And then it’s almost midnight; I drive her home, walk her to the door, and give her a kiss on the cheek at exactly 11:59 PM.
22 Notes/ Hide
- missroxyy likes this
- janatojan likes this
- kellymccoy likes this
- kellymccoy said: This is much better than my “fast-food-dinner-and-movie” ideal date. xD And you’re so lucky to live by a beach!!!!
- heart-of-country likes this
- analimarie likes this
- anteksk8 likes this
- dubhelala likes this
- dubhelala said: ill be your date <3
- no5xo said: way too sweet!
- shine-some-light likes this
- learn-to-trust-no-one said: How do you not have girls falling for you left and right?!
- brkngbarriers likes this
- makemyhellheaven likes this
- cryatmoonlight reblogged this from itsmoh
- dahsorus likes this
- nikkibeezy likes this
- thecriesforwolf likes this
- fadedpassion likes this
- whererainbowsendwithblue likes this
- itsmoh posted this